.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

IntTech

Monday, April 20, 2009

Headsets

A few months ago I bought a wired headset for use in the home office. The Plantronics M110 headset has a standard 2.5 mm plug and fits most home wireless phones and many cell phones. This headset will not win you any style awards, but it will make sure the person on the other end hears you. Plantronics has a number of options for those requiring a bluetooth headset. I suspect the "boom mic" on my headset helps with the sound quality.

The M110 headset has gotten a number of comments from people I talk to while using it. It easily outperforms my previous headset with a similarly street price. Sometimes in a wireless world, a wired option is better.

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google