.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

IntTech

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sweet Light HeadPhones

This is not a new product, but one I feel a need to share with anyone who appreciates detailed music. I got a set of the
Sennheiser PX 100 headphones for Christmas. They have been most enjoyable. I generally use them for listening to the iPod while in the office.

Personally I do not like in-ear bud-type earphones. These are the best sounding light weight alternatives to the the bud-type earphones I can find. Since they are currently on sale at amazon in both the black and white (to match the iPod) colors they are well with-in reach of any one who can afford an iPod, MP3 player, or portable CD/DVD player.

Literally 4 out 5 friends I have demoed them too have loved them. And of the 4 that think they are great for on the go listening, 3 of those are Audiophiles who think nothing of spending several grand on a pair of stereo speakers. I'm not going to say they are the best headphones of all time, but for less than $50 they are a steal. And when you consider you can use them at the gym, on the bus, train, or plane; and that they fold up for compact and safe storage, these are a great option for music lovers.

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google